Tuesday, June 30, 2009

DEEP DARK HOLE


My dad says "DJ, would u help me get the well pump going?"
Of course I said "Sure."
Little did I know that after we got the pump going he would have me help clean it out too; which involves pulling bucket load after bucket load of water out of the 20ft deep well and climbing down into it too. Now this wouldn't be that bad normally, but in our case it was, because the former owner of the house decided to use it as a grave for his deer!!! But it was OK 'cause there were plenty of giant cave crickets to keep me company. (can u hear the sarcasm in my voice?)
But really it wasn't that bad. If u ever want to go spelunking come on over.



1 comment:

  1. WHOA! That's disgusting!

    But now we know why you grew so tall, all the calcium from them deer bones! lol :)

    ~Mike

    ReplyDelete